GUIDELINES FOR GUESTS
Guest Guidelines for Ronald McDonald House Charities of Huntington, Inc.
- One room (designed for two guests) per family, rollaway beds available
- No more than four guest allowed in a room
- Visitors are permitted from 9:00 AM-9:00 PM, and should stay downstairs in the common areas
- Keep the room clean during your stay (a vacuum is available to guests)
- Follow the Guest Check Out list when preparing to leave
- Be sure to clean the kitchen after use
- Pick up after children in the playroom
- Laundry detergent/cleaning supplies are available in the first floor laundry room.
- An ironing board is located in the laundry room for guest use.
- Food is not permitted in the great room, bedrooms, or hallways.
- Label food with your room number and current date. DO NOT use food with other room numbers on it.
- Coffee is available at all times. Feel free to make coffee anytime.
- The coke machine takes quarters. Change is available in the office from 9:00 AM-9:00 PM.
- Smoking is only permitted on the 17th Street porch.
- Smoking porch door can only be opened from the outside with a key-fob or ID card.
- Please use the provided ashpot.
- To comply with Cabell Country regulations, please do not smoke in the entrance area.
- Telephones in rooms can be used for calling the hospital and making other calls.
- Long distance calls should be limited to 15 minutes.
- Only those with a key-fob or Lanyard ID card can enter the House between 9:00 PM and 9:00 AM.
- Do not admit anyone other than your own family members into the House.
- DO NOT go to the hospital alone at night. Hospital security is happy to escort you.
- DO NOT use side or back doors for leaving the House. These doors have alarms.
- Care-A-Van Shuttle, provided from Cabell Huntington Hospital, will transport guests to and from the hospital from 9:00 AM through 9:00 PM.
- Avoid calling for a shuttle during peak hours (7:30 AM-9:00 AM and 3:00 PM-5:00 PM).
- Wait in front of the House for the shuttle to arrive.
- After shuttle hours, CHH security can be reached at 304-526-2223.
- Transportation is only available to Cabell Huntington Hospital
- Between 9:00 AM- 9:00PM, if problems arise, please come to the main office.
- After the office closes, come to the night manager’s door downstairs and ring the doorbell.
- On weekends, the manager is available in the Day Room.
- Hairdryers, curling irons, umbrellas, etc. are available for use in the front office.
- Videos are available for check out during office hours and must be returned before the office closes.
- No weapons or illegal drugs are allowed in the House or on the grounds.